• Vanguard’s name is linked with this disastrous development proposal for Brighton East Gasworks.
• Sixteen (yes 16) community groups, representing many thousands of residents, are ensuring investors in the developer Berkeley Group are aware of the widespread local opposition to their plans.
• Berkeley Group’s proposals mean at least eight years of potentially toxic dust to cover a one kilometre area, including ten schools and a hospital.
• Ask the people of Southall about Berkeley: https://southallandhayescleanair.org.uk/
• Why might these proposals not go ahead? Because the developer wants 700 dwellings when the council predicts 340.
Is it time to rethink your investment ?